How can I link my domein name directly at 'Google Sites'? - bNamed.net
How can I link my domein name directly at 'Google Sites'?
Please note: It may take up to one hour before the new settings have been propagated to all internet providers.
- Log into your account with Google Sites
- On the top right side of the menu choose "More Actions" and then "Manage site".
- Click "Web address" on the left-hand side.
- Below "Add a web address:" fill in your domain name and click "add".
- Log into your account at http://www.bnamed.net and, in the settings for your domain name, create a "CNAME"-record that points to "ghs.google.com".
bNamed accepts payments by